Monday, May 18, 2009



I am so sorry I have not wrote my blog in over a week. I have attended a funeral and worked long hours. I know this is not a very good excuse but somehow I found time to decorate for Memorial Day but not time to write about it... I promise to work a little harder at writing this blog.Okay some ideas for the kitchen.
  • a simple idea is red and white flowers in a blue vase.

a red, white, and blue scarf or bandanna on the tables or shelves.

red, white, and blue candles in pretty clear candle holders

hang small flags from the ceiling or just fill a vase with small flags that you find in the dollar store.

use red white or blue dishes with red, white or blue glasses add a bandanna for a place mat , and throw in a few candles and some pretty flowers for the best Memorial Day table...

I hope this will give you a few quick ideas. Use them to help you come up with lots of your own ideas.. This holiday I decorated really simple but it is still the same effect.. I really didn't have much time so I just added flowers, candles, and bandanas..

No comments:

Post a Comment