Friday, May 29, 2009

Here is a few ideas for the kitchen...
  • add some plants or cut grasses in plain vases everywhere you can
  • change your plates for ones with ships, fish, deer, or even tractors, whatever you have or like.
  • use demin or rustic fabrics for curtains, table runners, placemats, or even pillows on your chairs
  • just change a few things to make the room say Father's day. I just added cut grasses in my vases instead of flowers and added a blue glass fish, You can tell its Fathers day in my kitchen.
  • Don't forget lots of candles. I like candles that smell like mens colagne or even vanilla(it reminds me of a pipe- that reminds me of a grandpa) or even a candle that smells like pine. Use whatever smell that says father's day to you...

I hope this will give you few ideas for the day. I will add a picture of my decorating of the kitchen tomarrow morning, but for now I have to go to bed and be at work really early this afternoon..Yes I am on nights so this is bed time for me and wake up time for you... Bare with me for a few weeks untill I go back to living with the living again...

No comments:

Post a Comment