Wednesday, May 20, 2009



  • For the livingroom I have a few ideas that might help your imagination. You can decorate very 4 simple and still have the same effect.. ( bare with this blog my 5 year old newphew is helping me and he doesn't unstand when I remove the letters he hits.... so bare with me...) k Zachary..

Use red roses in a blue vase

Add lots of red,white, and blue candles in clear holders.

For your curtains add some red, whie, and blue fabric for a scarf over your curtains or you can make curtains if you likezac kk

Throw some pillows on the couch and chairs (mred white and blue of course)

Use lots of framed pictures

Now you should have a wonderfully decorated living or family room

As you can see I decorated very simple for this Memorial Day usually I decorate a lot more but under the circumstance I figure at least I did something.

COMING SOON- candles for every holiday to sell.. Right now I am working out the bugs..

Thanks again for baring with Zach he was having a lot of FUN....

No comments:

Post a Comment