Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30 2009

Today is the day to remove any and everything that is not Halloween. I have went thru the house and taken down pictures, plates candle holders, and even curtains. I want you expect the inevitable, plan on vistors while your rooms are bare... As soon as you make a mess you will have company. Trust me that is what always happens to me.... People will come in and stare at the nails on your walls.. It will be alright, just know tomorrow it will look great..
For a quick scary craft project - Use white candles, it doesn't matter what kind and light them( i have found if you do this project outside they will drip better) Let them burn down a little preferably dripping alot. Now take a red candle and drip it down the sides like blood. ( The cheaper the red candle the better) I think this a really realistic look for Halloween..
I hope this will get you started and everyday from now to Halloween I will geive you hints, tips and even ideas for crafts, decorating and even menus...
Happy Halloween !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment