Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!! Kitchen


Here are pictures and ideas from my own Halloween kitchen.
I added lots of moss, fake spider webs, and of course paper bats. I hung bats flying from the ceiling, hanging on the walls and over the windows and doors. For my curtains I shredded black plastic bags and hung creepy cloth over the top. I found the cloth at the dollar store. Hint: if you use draw string trash bags, you can cut them and take out the string and use it as the hem over the rod. I placed lots of old books with skulls and mice on the counters. I filled in with old brown and blue bottles. I used more creepy cloth, purple lights, lots of spider webs and of course what else but plastic roaches. That's really gross to some. On the kitchen table I put a brain on my cake platter covered in plastic worms and roaches. I used old silver candlesticks with white candles. I used a red candle and lit it, I then held it over the white candles and let it run down the sides. Looks just like blood! I then added a few paper mice behind a few things peeking out, put a few on the baseboards, and even added a few rubber ones around on the floor and even the counters. My kitchen is now all dressed for Halloween!
I will be adding more rooms as I find time to write! The next room will be my livingroom. To follow will be bedroom, bathroom and then my front yard.
Hope this has given you a few ideas. All comments and ideas are very welcome.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment