Friday, April 15, 2011

simplified ideas


I have went through my house, and tried to simplify it, so I can easily decorate for every holiday in minutes.
In the kitchen I have put candle sconces on each side of my window. Each holiday I change the ribbons an add something fun. For easter i used ribbons an easter grass.I have also painted a wall with chaulk board paint. Now I can write an draw anything I like for the holidays. I have Easter eggs and even a bunny peeking out from behind my plates. I just love this! It is so much fun.
In the bathroom I used black curtains that I can change for.each holiday. For Easter I actually used napkin rings with Easter grass and an Easter ribbon. Over the toilet I have a silver tray with 3 black candles! I just added grass and plastic eggs! Bathroom decorated!
In my livingroom I have hung up an placed several black frames with white mats on white shelves. I have collected lots of antique post cards for all of the holidays. I just change them out for each one. How. easy! For Easter I also used lots of grass an glass eggs which I found at the dollar store. So simple!
House is finished and now looks like I spent hours when really it was minutes!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

  1. the decorations r beautiful mama bear! ur such a good decorator! wen i get my own place u gotta decorate for me (: love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete