Monday, December 14, 2009



Here are a few more pictures of the living room. I am not sure why I didn't post them last night. I didn't even think about it until today.
I love to add greenery and lights to everything as you can tell. I buy really cheap and I mean really cheap greenery. I think the greenery over the window was $3.99. I then add lots of other cheap items to it. I added cheap lights, bead garland $1.00 and some pretty ribbons, left from last year. I bought the snowflake from a craft fair for $7.00 a long time ago, added a few dollar store ornaments and there you have it...
Here is a picture of the same table and lamp that I decorate for everything. Its the same thing just a different holiday. You can see what I have done. Its just a few simple changes for each holiday.Nothing exciting...
I hope you have gotten a few new ideas from me.
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment